Pietermaritzburg has a diverse and interesting choice of properties, from quaint colonial to quiet suburban and most everything in between. Let us help you make an informed choice.
Joining Compu-Homes gives you the edge in your hunt for a home by providing you with access to properties prior to them being exposed to the rest of the community in the weekly newspapers.
With over 15 years experience in property letting and rentals, Tracy Jacklin has built up firm relationships with some of the most respected names in the property market. Our database consists of various types of properties ranging from shared accommodation to upmarket exclusive homes. The list is updated on a daily basis, to ensure that your listing is current and that our ‘hot list’ reaches you, the Compu-Homes member and prospective tenant, - FIRST.
We centralize your home rental search and give you the opportunity to deal directly with landlords as well as rental agents. In addition, the home owner and rental agents enjoy a service that not only saves them money (it is a free service to list their property on our database), but also ensures that genuine tenants are responding to their advertisements.
• Ensure you have a good lease in place prior to moving into your new rental property;
• Rent within your financial means;
• Ensure the condition of the property has been noted for possible damage and/or flaws;
• Electrical faults & plumbing problems are addressed within the first 10 days or stipulated period as discussed with rental agent or landlord;
• Ensure that the location, utilities, size, and amenities suit your specific needs and requirements.
A membership fee of R230-00 entitles you to view property listings for a period of THREE MONTHS (3 months). This includes access to listings via our website, or should you prefer, via print outs available from our offices in Boom Street.